If you are looking for a personal life coach and you have never sought out one, these are the things you ought to consider.
- First think about what life transition, issue, or challenge you are focusing on.
- What is your learning style? It's okay to try a different type of learning style; however you may want to start with something you are comfortable with such as visual.
- How long do you have to work with a coach?
- How often do you want to meet; once a week, once a month.
- What do you expect to pay per session? You want to seek out someone who is not ridiculously priced but not so inexpensive either. Most coaches have package deals and this is a great way to see if you are both are a fit for each other.
- Sign up for a free consultation so that you can get a feel for the coach's style. You can also ask all your questions at that time.
- Check out the coaches website to determine the method(s) they use in their coaching practice.
- Many coaches are only coaching online now, so if you want to meet face to face you will want to find someone in your area.
These are just a few items to consider when looking for a coach. Next, I will describe what a Creative Depth Coach is and how that type of coach differs from a typical life coach.